Hello! I'm currently a Product Manager at Sonos in Seattle. I just wrapped the Full-Time MBA program at The Foster School of Business. Hit me up!
I've spent most of my career as a project manager in the creative industry and believe the best answers arrive through a well-rounded argument. Now as a product manager my focus is to support, clarify, and drive progress. I love putting teams of talented people together to deliver powerful solutions.
I was born and raised in Seattle, went to college in Poughkeepsie, New York, and was a coxswain for ten years. I’m a newly minted father and enjoying the steep learning curve associated with parenting. I strive to find fun in everything aspect of life, so please send any dad jokes or amazing gifs my way.
- Product Manager, Platform and Partnerships, SONOS | Now
– MBA, University of Washington Foster School of Business | Class of 2019
– MBA Product Management Intern at SONOS | Summer 2018
– Traveled Asia, Africa, Europe for the first half of 2017
– Program Manager at DigitalKitchen | 2014 - 2016
– Project Manager at Methodologie | 2011 - 2014
That's my slam
PING PONG FM